Solarlux Combiline Bi-fold Doors
Tough on the outside, soft on the inside.
Combining the durability of aluminium with the softness of wood, the Solarlux Combiline is a rare find: a composite bi-fold door.
The best of both
The Combiline achieves the perfect balance between form and function, offering you the best of both worlds.
Sometimes referred to as composite, this combination of interior wood and exterior metal allows for a softer appearance and cosier effect inside your home, while at the same time being durable and easy to maintain on the outside.
A rainbow of choice
The Solarlux Combiline composite bi-fold door can be matched to your home’s colour scheme through a rainbow of 30 options in a matt or gloss finish.
The colours are applied at Solarlux’s super advanced in-house coating plant to ensure the quality you’d expect.
And it comes at no extra cost too!
- Aluminium and wood (composite)
- Timber: FSC®- and PEFC-certified woods
- Panel up to 2.8 m high and 1 m wide
- Sightlines 147 mm
- Low U-values so great thermal performance of glass, doors and shutters (Uw > 1.1 W/m²K)
- Complies with PAS24 British security standard