Solarlux SL178 – Wood Sliding Doors
Softness and sustainability.
Using wood from sustainable sources, the Solarlux SL 178 sliding door adds a natural and warm aesthetic to your living space.
The little things
Like all Solarlux sliding doors, the SL 178 possesses the quality and attention to detail you’d expect from a German manufacturer.
From the quality of the timber to the durable stainless steel rollers, the soft close mechanism to the integrated brush that cleans the track when the doors move, and the choice of finishes to the flush floor track for wheelchair accessibility, it’s the little things that set the SL 178 apart from other sliding doors.
Peace of mind
The SL 178 wood sliding door uses the Solarlux-engineered lift and slide system. This allows the panel to be locked in position at any point along the track, giving you the flexibility to leave it as open as you wish, while being confident of its stability and safety.
- FSC®- and PEFC-certified wood
- High-quality individual finishes (waxed, oiled, varnished or opaque)
- Panel up to 3.3 m high and 3.3 m wide
- Lift and slide system
- Wheelchair accessible
- Innovative locking system
- Low U-values so great thermal performance of glass, doors and shutters (Uw > 1.0 W/m²K)