Using wood from sustainable sources, the Woodline brings you closer to nature and complements the warm aesthetics of your interior design.
As designers of the original bi-fold door concept, Solarlux continue to lead the way with their stunning and precision-engineered doors.
The Woodline’s soft timber appearance combined with its aluminium sub-frame structure and open appearance with slender sightlines made it a German Design Award winner in 2019.
The natural choice
The Solarlux Woodline offers warmth, luxury and sustainability through its use of FSC®- and PEFC-certified woods, finished in a choice of wax, oil or varnish.
For a softer yet stylish feel, the Woodline is the natural choice for your living space.
- Timber: FSC®- and PEFC-certified woods
- High-quality individual finishes (waxed, oiled, varnished or opaque)
- Panel up to 2.8m high and 1 m wide
- Sightlines 143 mm
- Low U-values so great thermal performance of glass, doors and shutters (Uw > 1.0 W/m²K)
- Complies with PAS24 British security standard
Do you have any questions or would you like to order a free brochure? We will be happy to support you in planning to modernise your existing building or to realise your new one. We look forward to hearing from you.